Senior Product Manager
In this role, you are responsible for all aspects of product management for Raiven's portfolio of products. Our ideal candidate has the passion and energy to understand the market needs into winning product capabilities. A proven candidate who can help shape the vision and roadmap, champion market needs effectively, stay on top of the competitive landscape, and deliver innovative, high-quality products, that solves complex problems for the industry.
Responsibilities include collection and definition of business and system requirements from internal and external customers, writing scope documents, creating roadmaps, defining product strategy and facilitating market research. You will be responsible for leading a small team of product management professionals. You will work closely with user experience design, product development, quality assurance, customer success, and support teams to ensure the delivery of market-leading products.
You will report to the Chief Technology Officer, and the position will be in Irvine, CA.
- Own Raiven's product roadmap and identify market opportunities to develop new products and enhance existing products
- Achieve the highest levels of team performance across our product management team
- On-time delivery and launch of products that meet our market expectations
- Help build an environment where people look forward to coming to work, are challenged, enjoy their coworkers, and can be themselves
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Own Raiven's product requirement process.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Build and maintain product roadmap for Raiven's product portfolio
- Draft strategy and product updates for the senior leadership team
- Work with the product design team and the stakeholders to create best in class user experiences that drive measurable results
- Collect and use the right data to inform our business decisions
- Lead user research for our platform including usability research, contextual inquiries, analysis of usage statistics, A/B testing and other methods.
- Manage cross-functional teams to see their business initiatives from conception through launch
- Drive new product launches including working with marketing, customer success, executives, and other key stakeholders.
- Hire, mentor, and grow product management talent
- A deep and proven passion for the end user/customer
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- A results-oriented manager
- You can manage multiple priorities, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines
- You thrive in a fast-paced, continually moving environment
- MBA, MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of relevant software industry experience
- 8+ years of experience as a leader of a product management team
- 5+ years of experience managing other product management professionals
- Ability to effectively interact with C-suite execs/ stakeholders
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with working in an agile product development team
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience building internal and external relationships
- Leads the team by example energized and energizing, passionate, enthusiastic, creative, positive
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues.
- Strong organizational skills