With prices continuing to stabilize for most electrical equipment segments in Q3, switchgear and electrical panels continue to suffer from volatility.
Although electrical supply prices remain stubbornly high, Q3 saw many key electrical segments’ price indexes stabilize, with price changes hovering under 1% for the entirety of the quarter. Despite this, certain key segments failed to find similar stability, as pricing on switchgear saw prices increase by as much as 5%.
Download the full Q4 2022 Electrical Supply Chain Outlook.
Highlights of the report include:
Q3 2022 – Trends and Developments
- Overall electrical price index stabilization
- Continual price increase in switchgear
- Short supply on electrical panels
Q4 2022 – Expectations and Insights
- Price relief and stabilization into 2023
- 1 - 3% Price increase in the electrical price index for Q2 & Q3 2023
- Copper scarcity to continue to drive price increase & product scarcity
- Switchgear, breakers, & panels will be in short supply
For a detailed analysis of the electrical supply chain and a host of strategies and techniques for navigating the electrical supply chain, fill out the information below to receive your free Q4 2022 Electrical Supply Chain Outlook.