Customer Account Specialist
Are you passionate about delighting customers? Do you want to use innovative technology and apply your technical expertise? Would you like to be part of a small company where you can have fun and influence its future direction? If so, keep reading and learn more about us at Raiven.com!
In this role, you will take part in the entire customer journey – from collaborating with sales representatives who bring in new clients, through customer training, to managing back-end account setup and management, and troubleshooting technical issues as they arise. Your #1 objective is to ensure our customers are raving fans. You will work closely with our sales representatives and customers to ensure that their accounts are activated correctly, that everyone in our organization has timely updates to account status and assist customers in training their employees and acting as their trusted advisor after go-live.
Ideally, you'll have a background in using software to connect customers with operations and experience owning account setup and management, including technical support. You will be a vital part of our success and will work closely with sales, customer service and engineering to ensure customer success and a company-wide visibility to account statuses, issues and key performance metrics.
Our headquarters is in Irvine, CA but you can work remotely anywhere. Boise, ID candidates are preferred.
You will report to the Senior Operations Manager, Customer Service.
YOUR OBJECTIVES ARE TO ENSURE:
- New Customers are onboarded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Systems are updated to reflect the status of account activation and utilization.
- Existing Customers have their questions answered on technology and/or supplier issues.
- Communication between sales, operations and the customer is seamless.
- High levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Implement the onboarding process for our procurement customers.
- Work with our customers and suppliers to ensure account numbers are properly assigned and correct any account discrepancies that are identified.
- Manage communications and workflow for account activation with suppliers.
- Enter applicable status updates in a variety of systems that allow current issues or progress to be visible to both the Customer and Raiven.
- Help reset passwords, direct customers to suppliers for order tracking, assist in follow-up with approvals based on ordering activity.
- Prioritize and escalate customer issues to the appropriate internal team member. Serve as the liaison between the customer and our engineering team.
- Work with sales to make certain customers’ account implementation and supplier setup meets KPI standards.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Raiven methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Passionate about helping customers succeed
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- A stickler for completing tasks in a timely and efficiently
- A team player with a strong drive for results
- A passion to connect the data necessary to serve a customer with the needs and desires of that customer
- You have the capacity to prioritize projects, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly moving environment
- 5-7 years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, or customer service role.
- Ability to learn systems and manage data (entry and report dissemination) necessary to measure Raiven’s delivery of service and account activations.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Track record of effective communication and pro-active initiative taking skills.
- Strong background in customer / client management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Familiarity with software and SaaS solutions, including Shopify, HubSpot, and Salesforce.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially the operational level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Customer, Sales, Product Management, Engineering).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to host webinars.
- Bachelor’s degree (business or technical degree) preferred.
Travel Requirements: TBD but very little is anticipated
Compensation/Benefits: $68K – 73K; DOE