As a DevOps Engineer at Raiven, you will work with our Developers and QA Engineers to oversee the code releases by combining an understanding of both software engineering and deployments. You should be passionate about implementing systems software and focus on continuously improving existing process to achieve higher level of automation and reliability during the release process. You will be a vital part of our success in developing our platforms.
You will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations to improve overall speed and reliability of our release process.
This is a full-time remote opportunity.
Raiven, headquartered in Irvine, CA, has developed a cloud-based platform that helps companies manage their independent contractors and gig labor as well as provides these companies and their contractors with deeply discounted prices on frequently purchased products through our procurement software. Our contractor management software is being used by Qmerit, the largest installer of home EV chargers in the U.S. to “uberize” the connection between EV buyers and certified EV charger installers throughout North America.
Our procurement technology helps companies make the best and quickest buying decisions by providing a purchasing program and technology that streamlines the shopping and buying process. First, we aggregated the purchases of building owners and contractors to use this buying power to obtain pre-negotiated discounts from industry-leading suppliers, saving our clients 7%-25% on parts, materials and business essentials. Second, we provide a digital marketplace where clients can quickly and easily make all their purchases from our suppliers. Third, our Raiven browser extension is a revolutionary new technology that’s like Honey for B2B. While employees are shopping online, when it finds an exact match or similar product at a better price, it will alert the buyer on the page they are viewing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build and setup development tools and infrastructure
- Work with developers and QA engineers to implement efficient release processes
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Build tools and process to reduce errors during release process
- Select and deploy appropriate CI/CD tools
- Define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Provide Level 2 technical support for production issues
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts for release automation
- Manage production and non-productions assets in the Microsoft Azure environment
- Ensure that all systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Responsible for managing production uptime
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Stay current with new technology trends (Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Containers, AI/ML applications, etc.) and identify opportunities for innovative ideas related to technology selection and usage
- A degree in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years as DevOps Engineer
- Proficient in C#, SQL, PowerShell, Python, Docker, MS Azure and Git
- Configuration and management of databases such as Azure SQL, Mongo, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Problem-solving skills
- Service oriented mindset
- Experience in implementing solutions leveraging Azure DevOps and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills