Inside Sales Representative (Electrical)
Do you have a passion for business development and client growth? Are you confident, self-motivated and thrive on exceeding client expectations and sales goals? Would you like to be part of a growing company where you can influence its future direction? Then don’t pass up this opportunity to turn your ambition and competitive spirit into a rewarding inside sales career with us!
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for securing new clients as well as renewing and growing existing client accounts. Working closely with our internal support team and suppliers will ensure your top priority of growing sales within our key clients is accomplished.
Our headquarters is in Irvine, CA, but you can work remotely – preferably eastern or central US.
Raiven’s cloud-based platform helps companies manage their independent contractors and gig labor as well as provides these companies and their contractors with deeply discounted prices on frequently purchased products through our procurement software. Our contractor management software is being used by Qmerit, the largest installer of home EV chargers in the U.S. to “uberize” the connection between EV buyers and certified EV charger installers throughout North America.
Raiven helps companies make the best and quickest buying decisions by providing a purchasing program and technology that streamlines the shopping and buying process. First, we’ve aggregated the purchases of facility managers and contractors to obtain deep volume discounts on parts, materials and business essentials. Second, we provide a digital marketplace where clients can quickly and easily make all their purchases from our suppliers. Third, we have a revolutionary new technology – our Raiven “Digital Buying Assistant” -- it’s like Honey for B2B. While employees are shopping online, when it finds an exact match or similar product at a better price, it will alert the buyer on the page they are viewing.
- Use creative prospecting skills and sales strategies to secure new business, primarily through conducting outbound calls to prospects in accordance with our program strategy.
- Manage and grow assigned key clients with an emphasis on driving increased sales, ensuring assigned clients’ sales are growing via new site location and category penetration.
- Educate prospects and assigned clients on our products and programs, assisting them with consolidating their business needs to Raiven.
- Leverage, encourage and utilize preferred manufacturer and supplier partners to maximize overall sales in all categories
- Ensure retention by building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers within clients, turning clients into raving Raiven fans that are referenceable.
- Acquire and on-board new client sites within assigned key clients.
- Research and prepare client quotes to ensure market competitiveness.
- Collaborate with internal business partners - account executives and support partners to drive revenue within inactive client sites/locations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key clients and their affiliated locations or partners.
- Provide creative solutions to accomplish and exceed client expectations.
- 3+ years of successful experience in B2B sales environment - inside and/or outside sales, with proven track record of successful inside and/or outside professional selling skills. Preferred Industry Knowledge – electrical supplier sales, electrical contractor knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with commensurate experience and professional training
- Strong prospecting, presentation, negotiation and closing skills. Tenacity to manage and overcome rejection while prospecting and negotiating with current or potential clients
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate with internal and external stake holders
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks/projects, working well under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Experience using HubSpot, Salesforce.com or a similar sales/CRM tool
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence buying decisions
Travel Requirements: Minimal, approx. 5% - 10%
Compensation/Benefits: $60,000 - $68,000 Annually
Raiven is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce. Job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.