User Experience Designer (UX Designer)
Are you passionate about creating intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces? Do you thrive on enhancing user experiences? We are looking for a talented Software UI/UX Designer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will specialize in building intuitive user experiences for our digital products, websites, and applications in the procurement domain for B2B and B2C customers. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and refine high-quality UI/UX designs for our software products. If you're someone who loves turning ideas into beautiful, user-friendly designs, this might be the perfect role for you. Dive in and be a pivotal part of our product's journey!
This is a full-time position reporting to the VP of Product, and you can be located anywhere in the US, though PST/MST time zones are preferred.
Raiven, headquartered in Irvine, CA, is a pioneering company that has developed cutting-edge cloud-based procurement technology to empower businesses in making informed and swift purchasing decisions. Our innovative purchasing program and technology have revolutionized the shopping and procurement process for Electrical and HVAC contractors. Here's how:
Leveraging Collective Buying Power: We aggregate the purchasing needs of building owners and contractors, harnessing this collective buying power to secure pre-negotiated discounts from industry-leading suppliers, resulting in substantial savings ranging from 7% to 25% on parts, materials, and essential business items.
Digital Marketplace Convenience: We offer a state-of-the-art digital marketplace where our valued clients can effortlessly and swiftly make all their purchases from our network of trusted suppliers, ensuring a seamless and efficient procurement experience.
Electrification Store: Our Electrification Store is a purpose-built contractor and consumer store catering to electrification product needs.
At Raiven, we are deeply committed to fostering a collaborative, inclusive environment that values authenticity and promotes a strong sense of belonging. Our goal is to ensure that every member of our team feels valued, connected, and empowered to unleash their full potential and make significant contributions. We offer a competitive compensation package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), stock options, generous vacation allowances, and flexible working hours. Your salary will be commensurate with your level of experience. Join us at Raiven Inc. as a Catalog Manager and be part of our mission to revolutionize procurement for Electrical and HVAC contractors. We look forward to welcoming you to our dynamic team as we drive innovation and savings for our valued clients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- User Research:
- Conduct user research with internal and external stakeholders through surveys, interviews, and usability testing to gather insights into user behavior and preferences.
- Analyze and interpret research findings to inform design decisions.
- Information Architecture:
- Develop user flow diagrams to define the structure and navigation of digital products.
- Wireframing and Prototyping:
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to visualize design concepts and interactions.
- Iterate on designs based on feedback and user testing results.
- Interaction & User Centered Design:
- Design intuitive and user-friendly interfaces that meet user needs and business objectives.
- Advocate for a user-centered design approach throughout the product development process.
- Define and document interaction patterns and guidelines.
- Usability Testing:
- Plan and conduct usability tests to evaluate the effectiveness of designs.
- Identify usability issues and recommend improvements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, customer service, sales, and marketing teams to ensure design alignment with constraints.
- Stakeholder Communication:
- Present design concepts and findings to stakeholders and team members.
- Effectively communicate the rationale behind design decisions.
- Continuous Learning:
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging design technologies.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or certificate in Interaction Design, HCI, UX Design, or a related field.
- Experience: Proven experience as a UX Designer or similar role, with a strong portfolio showcasing successful projects.
- Proficiency: Mastery of UX design tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Adobe Suite, etc.).
- Creative thinking: The ability to innovate in design solutions.
- Detail-Oriented: Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Communication and Collaboration: Effective communication and collaboration skills for working with cross-functional teams and suppliers.
- Analytical Mindset: Familiarity with user research methodologies and usability principles.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability to evolving business objectives, requirements, and feedback.
- Deadline-Driven: Capability to work under deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Customer-Focused: Empathy for users and a passion for creating great user experiences.
$90,000 - $120,000 Annually
Raiven is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce. Job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.