Customer Success Representative
Are you passionate about customer service? Would you like to be “the face” of Raiven’s customer-oriented approach – the first point of contact when customers need help? Would you like to be part of a growing company where you can grow professionally? If so, keep reading and learn more about us at Raiven.com!
In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for customer issues. You’ll collaborate with sales representatives who bring in new clients, assist clients with needs over various channels (phone/chat/email), and manage back-end account setup and management. Your #1 objective is to ensure our customers are raving fans.
Ideally, you'll have a background in customer service, using software to connect customers with operations, and experience providing support and liaising with other departments when customer need further assistance. You will be a vital part of our success and will work closely with sales, customer service and engineering to ensure customer success and a company-wide visibility to account statuses, issues and key performance metrics.
Our headquarters is in Irvine, CA but you can work remotely anywhere. Ability to work on East Coast business hours is critical.
You will report to the Senior Operations Manager, Customer Service.
YOUR OBJECTIVES ARE TO ENSURE:
- Customers have their issues handled efficiently, and their questions answered on technology and/or supplier issues.
- Systems are updated to reflect the status of account activation and utilization.
- Communication between sales, operations and the customer is seamless.
- High levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Implement the onboarding process for our procurement customers.
- Work with our customers and suppliers to ensure account numbers are properly assigned and correct any account discrepancies that are identified.
- Manage communications and workflow for account activation with suppliers.
- Enter applicable status updates in a variety of systems that allow current issues or progress to be visible to both the Customer and Raiven.
- Help reset passwords, direct customers to suppliers for order tracking, assist in follow-up with approvals based on ordering activity.
- Resolve tickets regarding customer technical request or problems and help troubleshoot technical issues. Communicate escalated technical issues to engineering team for resolution.
- Update our CRM system to make sure account activations, setups, addresses and other information critical to customer access and tracking are current
- Work with sales to make certain customers’ account implementation and supplier setup meets KPI standards.
- Monitoring all live channels for communications - Chat, Phone, Tickets
- Processing orders for two storefronts through Shopify
- Urgently solving out all customer inquiries through research, looping in necessary team members, checking with lead on how to provide solution.
- Updating customer and order records as needed in Shopify, Hubspot, etc.
- Passionate about helping customers succeed
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- A stickler for completing tasks in a timely and efficiently
- A team player with a strong drive for results
- A passion to connect the data necessary to serve a customer with the needs and desires of that customer
- You have the capacity to prioritize projects, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly moving environment
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, or customer service role.
- Ability to learn systems and manage data (entry and report dissemination) necessary to measure Raiven’s delivery of service and account activations.
- Experience providing customer support via various technologies, including chat, email, and phone.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Track record of effective communication and pro-active initiative taking skills.
- Strong background in customer / client management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Familiarity with software and SaaS solutions, including Shopify, HubSpot, and Salesforce.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially the operational level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Customer, Sales, Product Management).
- Bachelor’s degree (business or technical degree) preferred.
Travel Requirements: TBD but very little is anticipated
Compensation/Benefits: $60K – 65K; DOE