At Raiven, a Full-Stack Engineer will help lead the development, design, implementation, and support of complex scalable systems. A successful Full-Stack Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and design skills, to understand business requirements, work with the team to develop a technical solution strategy, and effectively present solutions that address our business requirements and provide business value.
This is a full-time remote opportunity.
Raiven, headquartered in Irvine, CA, has developed a cloud-based platform that helps companies manage their independent contractors and gig labor as well as provides these companies and their contractors with deeply discounted prices on frequently purchased products through our procurement software. Our contractor management software is being used by Qmerit, the largest installer of home EV chargers in the U.S. to “uberize” the connection between EV buyers and certified EV charger installers throughout North America.
Our procurement technology helps companies make the best and quickest buying decisions by providing a purchasing program and technology that streamlines the shopping and buying process. First, we aggregated the purchases of building owners and contractors to use this buying power to obtain pre-negotiated discounts from industry-leading suppliers, saving our clients 7%-25% on parts, materials, and business essentials. Second, we provide a digital marketplace where clients can quickly and easily make all their purchases from our suppliers. Third, our Raiven browser extension is a revolutionary new technology that is like Honey for B2B. While employees are shopping online, when it finds an exact match or similar product at a better price, it will alert the buyer on the page they are viewing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET and React programming languages
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding responsive SPA applications
• Develop code with “security first” mindset
• Write unit tests for both existing and new code to ensure compatibility and stability
• Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
• Create and test software prototypes
• Assist the team in handling project related work and other requirements
• Guide, mentor & coach junior software engineers located both locally & offshore
• Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
• Develop architectural diagrams and use them to communicate with all stakeholders and teammates for better, faster decision making
• Maintain knowledge of advancements and changes in technology and propose adoption strategies on how new technologies can be leveraged to provide business value.
• Familiarity with the .NET Core framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• 5 years of development experience using C# .NET
• Strong relational database skills, experience with NoSQL (MongoDB) a plus
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, DDD)
• Microsoft Azure experience is ideal
• Understanding of CI/CD concepts
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Knowledge of REST APIs
• Able to work well in a team setting
• Self-directed; highly motivated with the ability to motivate and inspire team members.
• Knowledge in SOC or PCI compliance preferred.
• Frameworks: .Net 6, ASP.NET, Node.js, React
• Micro-services Architecture
• Docker and Container related technologies
• Cloud native solution design, development, and implementation
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Minimal
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: Discussion to follow
Raiven is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce. Job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice